What we do
Vainu’s mission is to make B2B sales and marketig people and better at their jobs by providing them with real-time company data, at the right time and in the right place. During our first five years, our solution has become the most popular sales prospecting platform in the Nordics. With our new product offering, we inject our data directly into our customer's CRM and marketing automation environments and keep the data up-to-date.
This is an exciting time to join Vainu. Our tight-knit team cares about collaboration and delivering world-class experiences to our customers, which directly contributes to our success in Norway. At Vainu, you’ll get to enjoy and build up your unique personal and professional growth opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
Vainu is growing in Norway, and now we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive customer onboarding, upsell and renewal processes with our small and mid-sized customers.
The successful candidate has the ability to make meaningful contributions to the above-mentioned processes, and takes sole responsibility for set targets. Not only that, the candidate will have exposure to senior leadership and have the possibility to influence the development of our services and the way we work with our customers.
As a Customer Success Manager you will
- Manage a portfolio ranging from small to mid-sized firms
- Conduct customer meetings with executives in sales, marketing and IT
- Upsell and cross-sell by exploring and understanding your customer’s business needs and how our data could serve them
- Proactively identify churn risks
- Work with customer acquisition
- Work to meet individual and team sales and churn targets
Who you are
Most importantly, you should have a strong desire to take small and medium-sized companies towards more data-driven ways of doing sales and marketing. This position is especially suitable for a curious and courageous person with 1-2 years of previous experience within customer success. Native level proficiency in Norwegian is a must have as it is the working language.
Bonus points for
- Work experience from SaaS companies (highly preferred)
- Previous experience from working with common CRMs or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, HubSpot, Marketo)
- Excellent verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience from working with integrated solutions
In your application, please include anything that would help us understand more about your skills (a blog post, some kind of case or other material).
What we offer you
Working at Vainu is a great opportunity:
- We invest heavily in personal development: employees can spend 10 % of their working time on personal development that serve your career advancement plans. Team- and company-wide trainings are also organized regularly.
- You’ll be part of a working environment where you can be yourself, where you’re encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your own success. Your colleagues will kindly push you to grow and support you along the way.
- Marketing, sales and customer success works extremely close together, with joint goals: everyone is equally data-driven in their approach.
- Our processes are well documented, so no need to reinvent the wheel.
- Vainu is well known amongst its target group, which helps you succeed in your role.
- We are an inclusive workplace: we celebrate and value everyone and the characteristics that make you unique.
We’re looking forward to reading your application! If you have any questions about the role, please contact our interim Country Manager Henrik Folkestad (firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 418 44 520.