We are looking for a full-time Front End Developer to join one of our product teams:
- Company profiles - finding ideal customers with the power of Vainu's data
- Connectors - integrating Vainu's data into sales and marketing automation tools
Workflow Triggers - generating new sales opportunities in real-time
By joining one of these teams, you will take ownership of developing new services and functionality to end-users. You'll also improve and refactor our existing code base according to best practices of React & Typescript.
As a Front End Developer you will
- Work with a team of product, UX, back end & front end developers
- Take ownership of the client side layer of our platform
- Define best practices and align those with other front end developers
- Write code and automated tests
- Perform code reviews
- Make your own product independently from other Vainu's products
- Regularly meet with our customers to stay up to date with their needs and challenges
- Have a high impact on improving the front end development processes at Vainu
What are we looking for
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Have a solid experience in building complex web products by using any reasonable stack
- Are capable to work in English in an international working environment
- Are educated with a Computer Science Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Know and/or have experience on Webpack and asset-building process (a plus!)
- Have experience working in the Agile framework (a plus!)
- Have experience in Python (a plus!)
- Have the ambition to make Vainu Europe's greatest company data provider (and don't mind to roll up your sleeves and work on the grass-root level to get there)!
What we offer you
- The opportunity to be part of a company that eagerly aspires to become a well established tech company
- Flexible remote-work policy
- You will own your work, and we will support you in that ownership.
- Have the opportunity to regularly meet our customers.
- Have the opportunity to allocate 10% of your work time to personal development.
- An inclusive workplace where you can be yourself and the characteristics that make you unique are celebrated.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
What to expect from our recruitment process
- First meeting / Screening: we'll get to know each other.
- Live code interview / challenge: you'll get a challenge to show us your coding & communication skills, which we will explore in the call.
- Personality test & chat about the results.
- Explore and Expand: learn more about the different teams. Digging deeper into your main interests and core skills.
- CEO chat.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please call, text or email Pauliina (Head of HR) +358 44 238 8007, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!