What we do
Vainu’s mission is to make B2B sales and marketing people better at their jobs by providing them with real-time company data, at the right time and in the right place. During our first five years, our solution has become the most comprehensive, growing company data platform in the Nordics. With our current product offering, we inject our data directly into our customer’s CRM and marketing automation environments to keep the data up-to-date and create automated workflows from relevant changes in the target audience.
This is an exciting time to join Vainu. Our tight-knit team cares about collaboration and delivering world-class experiences to our customers, which directly contributes to our success. At Vainu, you’ll get to enjoy and build up your unique personal and professional growth opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
Vainu is growing in The Nordics, and now we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to our Finnish team to drive customer onboarding, upsell and renewal processes among our medium-sized customers.
The successful candidate has the ability to make meaningful contributions to the above-mentioned processes, and takes sole responsibility for set targets. Not only that, the candidate will have exposure to senior leadership and have the possibility to influence the development of our services and the way we work with our customers.
The Customer Success Manager will
- Manage a portfolio within our medium-size customer segment
- Conduct customer meetings with executives in sales, marketing and IT
- Onboard, upsell and cross-sell by exploring and understanding our customer’s business needs and how our data could serve them
- Proactively identify churn risks to ensure customer retention
- Work together with our customer acquisition and customer experience teams
- Work to meet both individual and team sales and churn targets
Who you are
Most importantly, the ideal candidate should have a strong desire to take medium-sized companies towards more data-driven ways of doing sales and marketing. This position is especially suitable for a curious and courageous person with 2+ years of previous experience in a customer success role. Native level proficiency in Finnish and professional working proficiency in English are must haves as they are the official working languages.
Bonus points for
- Work experience from SaaS companies (highly preferred)
- Previous experience from working with common CRMs or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, HubSpot, Marketo)
- Excellent verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience from working with integrated solutions
What we offer you
Working at Vainu is a great opportunity;
- We invest heavily in personal development: employees can spend 10 % of their working time on personal development that serves their career advancement plans. Team- and company-wide trainings are also organized regularly.
- We have great camaraderie within the company. You’ll be part of a working environment where you can be yourself, where you’re encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your own success. Your colleagues will kindly push you to grow and support you along the way.
- We are an inclusive workplace: we celebrate and value everyone and the characteristics that make you unique.
- Marketing, sales and customer success works extremely close together, with joint goals: everyone is equally data-driven in their approach.
- Vainu is well known amongst its target group, which helps you succeed in your role.
- We offer our employees lunch benefit and a flexible remote work policy.
We’re looking forward to reading your application! Please send it no later than March 15. If you have questions regarding this role or our customer success unit, please contact our Customer Success Team Lead Samu Vilkki (email@example.com / +358 44 055 0795). If you got general questions about Vainu as a place to work, reach out to Talent Acquisition Manager Sara Henriksson (firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 40 964 2767).