Vainu offers a Sales Intelligence platform that helps companies achieve personalization at scale in their sales and marketing efforts. Powered by technology to collect, read and understand all company information ever written, Vainu makes these real-time company insights easily consumable directly in our customers' existing business systems.
We are now looking for a part-time Data Researcher to join our international Data Researcher team.
The Data Research team is responsible for validating and gathering data. You will validate computer-gathered data to teach our AI, and you will also manually gather data for our customers and our own database. This is done for example by going through relevant business news and making sure our AI has categorized them correctly. By joining our team, you will play an important role in making sure our data quality maintains a high standard.
As a Data Researcher you will
- Work as part of an international team
- Work and schedule your 10-hour work week indivudually
- Validate, analyze and manage data from different sources using our own tools
- Gather information and links from company websites
- Be part of carrying out custom data-related projects for our customers
What we are looking for
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Follow business news and have good business acumen
- Enjoy detailed-oriented work and can handle repetitive tasks without losing focus
- Have a precise and efficient style of working
- Are able to process extensive amounts of written information and perceive the main points quickly
- Have native-level proficiency in Swedish and professional working proficiency in English (please note that this is a must-have)
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours: you are in charge of scheduling your own weekly working hours
- Flexible remote-work policy
- A possibility to learn about machine learning, website crawlers and data analysis from a commercial perspective
- An opportunity to develop your business acumen
- The opportunity to be part of a company that eagerly aspires to become a well established tech company
- An inclusive workplace where you can be yourself and the characteristics that make you unique are celebrated
Our recruitment process
- First interview
- Logical ability test and a call about the results
- Hiring decision
We're looking forward to recieving your application! If you have questions about this role, you are welcome to contact our Head of Data Research Anna Rinnevaara at +358-504040406 (between 8am and 3pm CET) or firstname.lastname@example.org.