Role: DevOps Engineer with strong Kubernetes experience
Compensation (gross, annual): 60–84 k€
Our mission is to generate revenue for our customers by integrating our company data into our customers’ business processes. We are building a new generation of firmographics by predicting organizations’ characteristics better than anyone else. Only today we have discovered over 100m attributes of companies in our database.
We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team and be part of developing Vainu’s DevOps practices. Most importantly we are looking to bring solid real-life Kubernetes understanding to support our current team's AWS and Cloud infrastructure expertise. Due to the nature of this role and the data you will work with, you need to be a permanent resident within the EU area and able to travel to Helsinki at least 1-2 times per month.
Challenges you will work with
- Improving and maintaining our cloud infrastructure.
- Analyzing and resolving production issues.
- Consulting other teams to help them achieve the best possible infrastructure solutions.
- You want to take ownership and work long-term with improving the core of Vainu. You are willing to commit to our product vision.
- You have strong production experience with Kubernetes: Minimum of 2 years of production environment experience and hands-on experience with Kubernetes in a production environment (system upgrades, cluster deployment, troubleshooting, security hardening).
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Helm.
- We use e.g. Terraform, Terragrunt, and CI/CD and leverage multiple DBaaSs depending on the use case. (No need to have experience on all of these. We are happy to train you on what is missing from your tech stack.)
- You have a good command of UNIX/Linux and shell scripting.
- You have solid Cloud experience. Previous experience in AWS is appreciated.
- Please note! Certificate work is considered a plus, but this cannot be counted as production experience.
What we offer to you
- An opportunity to be part of an established tech company and an ambitious team.
- An opportunity to allocate 10% of your work time to personal development.
- An inclusive workplace where you can be yourself and the characteristics that make you unique are celebrated.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A flexible remote work policy.
- A screening call with HR.
- Technical interview with the team.
- Call with references.
- Call with Vainu’s cofounder.
If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, feel free to contact Pauliina Päivärinta (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 238 8007).
We empower B2B professionals to achieve better business results by providing them with world-class company information that drives action.
Learn more at www.vainu.com.
Loading application form
Already working at Vainu?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.