We are looking for a software engineer passionate about infrastructure as code with strong experience in Kubernetes and cloud solutions.
Vainu offers a Sales Intelligence platform that helps companies achieve personalization at scale in their sales and marketing efforts. Powered by technology to collect, read and understand all company information ever written, Vainu makes real-time company insights easily consumable by building automated workflows in our customers' existing business systems.
- Improving and maintaining our cloud infrastructure
- Analyzing and resolving production issues
- Consulting other teams to help them achieve best possible infrastructure solutions
What we require
- Good command of UNIX/Linux and shell scripting
- Strong production experience with Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience in running distributed production workloads in cloud environments
What we appreciate
- Experience with Terraform, Python and MongoDB
Our recruitment process
- First call
- Interview and a live exercise
- Meet the colleagues
- CEO chat
- A flexible remote work policy
- Dedicate 10% of your work time to professional development
- Great colleagues!
- Freedom (and responsibility) to work independently
- Lunch & gym benefit
This place is suitable for a seasoned software engineer eager to apply your expertise in a fresh setting. Our team is a great mix of experience and novelty, eager to learn more. Our R&D team is around 40 people strong and our goal is to strengthen it further.
If you want to know more, feel free to reach out to Susanna Aro (email@example.com).