Vainu in brief
Vainu offers a company data platform that helps companies to sell more. We collect company data at scale and make it easily consumable in our customers' existing business systems through our platform. More at vainu.com.
Job in brief
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to our Scandinavian customer success team. We expect you to take strong ownership of your appointed portfolio: your mission is to retain your customers by leading the journey and by helping them realize measurable ROI. You will also be responsible for onboarding customers and finding upsell possibilities to maximize their lifetime value. You constantly make sure that your customers capitalize on the value of the service they have bought, and you actively look for possibilities to sell other features and identify churn risks. Basically, if your intrinsic motivation is to help customers succeed, we want to meet you.
- Monthly base salary + a competitive commission
- OTE (annual gross) 66–84 k€
- Ensuring customer retention in your portfolio and spotting up-sales opportunities.
- Actively contacting your portfolio customers and helping them grow with our data.
- Have at least 25 customer meetings every month.
Requirements and skills
- A mindset of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Experience from owning, maintaining and driving a customer relationship in a retention-focused role, extra plus from this kind of experience in the SaaS industry
- Former experience working with CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, MS Dynamics)
- Courage to set expectations both internally and externally: you are in charge of the success of your customers and need to steer the collaboration accordingly
- Ability to understand complex business-related challenges in different industries and illustrate to our customers how our data solves these.
- Full working proficiency in English and excellent skills in Swedish or Norwegian.
You will as part of Vainu’s Customer Success team (Mid & Large segment). You will report to Samu Vilkki, our CS Team Lead.
Process and more info
- Screening call (20 min)
- 1st interview (60 min)
- Personality assessment (30 min)
- 2nd interview (60 min)
- Reference calls
We’ll review applications continuously and hire the right match when we find one. Feel free to contact Samu if you have any questions about the role (email@example.com, +358 440 550 795).
We look forward to hearing from you!