Vainu’s mission is to generate revenue for our customers by providing actionable company data. We integrate our data directly into our customer’s systems and create automated sales, marketing and data workflows from relevant triggers in the target audience. Thanks to our fantastic developers, our product is better than ever before, which enables us to deliver world-class experiences to our customers, and we hope you share this ambition with us.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to our Finnish sales team. Your most important task is to make sure that we establish contact with every prospect that is relevant to us. Doing that, you will discuss with companies from an excitingly wide range of industries, learning the value our trigger-based company data offer to sales and marketing teams. You will contact leads generated by marketing, external sources and identified micro segments. The phone will be your best friend and your enthusiastic sales approach your best recipe for meeting the goal of 20 booked meetings a week.
- A mindset of meeting and exceeding goals
- A desire to develop yourself within B2B SaaS Sales
- A spirit that isn’t killed by being rejected
- A proactive and efficient style of working: you take on repetitive tasks with enthusiasm
- Ability to earn people's attention quickly and come across as trustworthy
- Business acumen and ability to communicate our value proposition to prospects within various industries
- Native level proficiency in Finnish and the ability to work fluently in English. Proficiency in other Nordic languages is a plus.
- Some experience from a similar role will be considered a plus
- We have a strong camaraderie in the company. You can be yourself, you’re encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your own success. Your colleagues will help you to grow and support you along the way
- We are flexible: you can work from home or from our office in central Helsinki
- We want to help our employees develop professionally: you can spend 10 % of your working time on personal development. Team- and company-wide training are also organized regularly
- You will receive your own laptop and phone
- We offer lunch benefit, sports- & culture benefit, bike benefit and Auntie (online mental wellbeing support)
1. Screening call (20 min)
2. 1st interview (60 min)
3. Personality assessment (30 min)
3. 2nd interview (60 min)
4. Reference calls
We’ll review applications continuously and hire the right match when we find one. If you have questions regarding this role Jasse Kivinen, Director of New Business and Customer Success, is happy to help (email@example.com / +358-505 667 495). We look forward to getting in touch with you!