Vainu offers a Sales Intelligence platform that helps companies achieve personalization at scale in their sales and marketing efforts. Powered by technology to collect, read and understand all company information ever written, Vainu makes these real-time company insights easily consumable directly in our customers' existing business systems.
We are now looking for part-time Junior Data Researchers to join our international Data Research team.
The Data Research team is responsible for validating and gathering data. You will manually gather data for our customers and database, the main focus is with our newly launched contact data. This is done for example by going through relevant business websites. By joining our team, you will play an important role in making sure our data quality maintains a high standard.
This is a perfect opportunity for you if you are looking for an extra job of 10-20 hours a week. In this role you will:
- Work as part of an international team
- Work and schedule your work week individually
- Validate and analyze data from different sources
- Gather information and links from company websites and LinkedIn
- Be part of carrying out custom data-related projects for our customers
- You enjoy individual detail-oriented work and can handle repetitive tasks without losing focus
- You have a precise and efficient style of working
- You are able to process extensive amounts of written information and perceive the main points quickly
- You are fluent in Swedish and capable to work in English. (Finnish and other Nordic language skills are considered as a plus.)
- Salary 10€ or SEK 100 /hour
- Flexible working hours, freedom to schedule your weekly working hours
- Flexible remote-work policy, office at Eteläesplanadi if you rather work at the office.
- Occupational health care at Pihlajalinna, lunch & cultural benefit, MacBook laptop.
- An opportunity to develop your business acumen
- Career development opportunities
- An inclusive workplace where you can be yourself and the characteristics that make you unique are celebrated.
Our recruitment process
We’re looking forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions about the role, don’t hesitate to contact Anna Rinnevaara, who is leading the Data Research team (+358-50 404 0404 / firstname.lastname@example.org). We’re hiring the right matches as we found them, so don’t wait to send your application. Our recruitment process is:
1. Personality assessment (25 minutes)
2. Interview with team lead (60 minutes)
3. Hiring decision