AIGrow - Part-time job in Europe's fastest-growing SalesTech company
Sales – Amsterdam
Join Vainu AIGrow to learn about modern b2b sales in practice
We are looking for students who see Vainu’s value and are motivated to make dozens of phone calls each day to pitch the platform to different companies. This is a very important part of the sales process and Vainu is a great place to learn how to do it. You will work part-time during business hours at our downtown office. We will pay you an hourly wage and a bonus for each booked meeting.
We are looking for people who are…
- Ready to go all in for their team’s success
- Resilient and ready to pitch Vainu to everybody (and ok doing it by phone)
- Coachable and good at taking feedback
- Fluent in Dutch and good skills in English
We offer you:
- Six-month Part-time work with base salary of €12 per hour (0-20 hours per week)
- Possibility to plan your work shifts flexible (only business hours, however)
- Competitive bonus for each booked meeting (€10 per meeting booked)
- Excellent training for your job: after one month at Vainu, you’ll be good at pitching Vainu to different companies and convincing people over the phone. You will start with an intensive two-day training and learn the rest while working.
- Useful trainings about data-driven sales and marketing, social selling and AI’s role in business
- Send your CV and application (or a short video about yourself!) through this page latest on April 14th. However, if possible, apply already earlier as we'll start going through the applications right away.
- We will invite the best candidates to our AIGrow event in our office (Singel 542 Amsterdam 1017 AZ) on April 16th at 12-14. If you're in, you'll receive an invitation and further instructions for the event on e-mail latest 3 work days after submitting your application.
- Individual interviews and online learning capability tests take place directly after the event (April 16th 15-18). You'll know if you are chosen in the program latest on April 17th.
- The program starts with two-day training on May 2-3. This training is paid working time.
Apply latest on April 14th to make it to our AIGrow event on April 16th.