AIGrow Copenhagen - Part-time work in Europe's fastest-growing SalesTech company
Sales - Copenhagen
Join Vainu AIGrow to learn about modern b2b sales in practice
We are looking for students who see the value of data-driven sales approach and are ready to pitch this idea and Vainu's sales software to all the best companies in Denmark. This is a very important part of the sales process and Vainu is a great place to learn how to do it. You will work part-time during business hours at our downtown office (Matrikel 1, Højbro Plads 10). We will pay you an hourly wage and a bonus for each booked meeting.
We are looking for people who are…
- Ready to go all in for their team’s success
- Resilient and ready to pitch Vainu to everybody (and ok with doing it by phone)
- Coachable and good at taking feedback
- Fluent in local language and good skills in English
We offer you:
- Six-month part-time work with an hourly salary (minimum 10 hours per week)
- Possibility to plan your work shifts flexibly (only business hours, however)
- Competitive bonus for each booked meeting
- Excellent training for your job: after one month at Vainu, you’ll be good at pitching Vainu to different companies and convincing people over the phone. You will start with an intensive two-day training and learn the rest while working.
- Useful trainings about data-driven sales and marketing, social selling and AI’s role in business.
- Send your CV and application in Danish (or what would be even better, a short video about yourself!) through this page by May 20. If possible, apply already earlier as we'll start going through the applications right away.
- We will invite the best candidates to our AIGrow event in our office that will take place on the last week of May.
- Individual interviews and online learning capability tests take place directly after the event.
- The program starts with two-day training with a flexible schedule in August-September 2019. Also this training is paid working time.
Apply latest on Monday May 20.