Engagement Manager's position at Vainu is an interesting and challenging combination of Customer Success, Sales and Project Management. Our team is growing and we are now looking for a new energetic member to join our team as an Engagement Manager. Location either Amsterdam or Rotterdam!
As an Engagement Manager at Vainu, you are responsible for ensuring Customers to start using Vainu and empower them to get the most out of Vainu. Your task is to communicate the value of data-driven sales to both the Customers' management groups and Vainu users. You advice our Customers on how they can achieve better results in sales using data in a systematic way. Our Customers rely on us to guide them on not just the use of Vainu software but also on their sales process which means that in this role you can truly impact the business of our Customers.
We have over 150 customers in Netherlands and our sales team ensures that we get new customers every week. Being able to maintain long-term customer relations plays an important role in SaaS companies. Factors that affect our customer satisfaction are primarily that they use the platform in a smart and active way, and measure the use from day one.
As an Engagement Manager you get our customers to receive the first benefits from Vainu during the training and implementation.
To become a successful Engagement Manager requires:
- At least 2 years of experience in a consultant or project manager role in relevant fields
- Basic understanding and interest in Sales and/or SaaS business
- Ability to empower others
- Self-confidence and expertise to bravely give solutions for the customer
- Native level language skills in Dutch and fluency in English
In addition, it is very useful if you have:
- Business-oriented mindset and understanding of business and sales strategies
- An eye for details
- Good self-discipline and self-leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-performing environment
- Ability to prioritise quickly and focus on high-impact activities
- Willingness to take those extra steps needed to exceed
- A structured way of working and time-wise precise. Focusing on scalability is needed.