Enterprise Account Executive
Sales - Stockholm
A true place in the spotlight for a modern digital B2B sales professional!
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Vainu, you are responsible for sales to a portfolio of 30 named enterprise accounts, including both customers and prospects. You have a pre-sales team to support you, and a professional service team for delivering solutions, however you will have a leading role in the delivery phase and ensuring customer success. The role includes three areas of responsibility:
1. Senior level account development and key account portfolio management
- Develop account strategies based on the customers’ business objectives, strategies and requirements.
- Maintain and create strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Focus on both retaining core business and penetrating accounts through uncovering cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Qualify and nurture opportunities for new or expanded business based on explicit needs in assigned accounts
- Lead the account team
- Be accountable for reaching quarterly targets for portfolio retention
2. Help clients get the most out of Vainu
- Identify ways to fulfill our customer's business needs
- Lead workshops and working meetings with clients to create customer-specific use cases, high-level implementation roadmaps and business cases for investing in Vainu at the enterprise level.
- Commit C-level executives to Vainu's methodology of bringing company data to every customer interaction.
- Support clients in getting the most out of Vainu's services (Vainu Academy, trainings, re-implementation)
3. Participating in Vainu development
- Internally communicate voice of the customer feedback as well as profitable opportunities consistent with organizational objectives to influence product development, strategies, roadmaps.
- Responsible to drive internal developments pointed and agreed with management
- Participate in Sweden country management group
Succeeding as an Enterprise Account Executive requires:
- Experience managing and closing business with complex sales cycles
- At least 7 years of experience in solution sales or project management
- Successful track record of direct sales in a B2B environment
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – Vainu is growing quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but also means room for innovation.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in SaaS or interest towards it
- Confidence and expertise to bravely offer solutions to the customer
- Native level language skills in Swedish and fluency in English
Vainu is a Sales Intelligence platform that provides salespeople with the company information they need to be relevant in every step of the sales process, when and where they need it. Vainu is powered by technology to collect, read and understand all company information ever written, and make this easily consumable for the salesperson.
Over 2,000 sales teams across Europe and the US use Vainu’s data to sell more in less time – with a better hit rate. Learn more at www.vainu.com.