Engagement Manager's position at Vainu is an interesting and challenging combination of Customer Success, Consultation and Project Management. Our team is growing and we are now looking for a new energetic new colleague to join our team as an Engagement Manager.
As Engagement Manager at Vainu, you are responsible for ensuring customers to start using our solution. Your task is to motivate salespeople to invest time and effort and help them implement a data-driven sales process. Advising and explaining on how to use data in their overall sales process is the key. Our customers rely on us to guide them on their journey to optimize their sales process, not only the use of Vainu. This means that in this role you can truly impact the business of our customers and become a partner in their growth.
We have over 150 customers in Netherlands and our sales team ensures that we get new customers every week. Being able to maintain long-term customer relations plays an important role in SaaS companies. Factors that affect our customer satisfaction are primarily that they are able to use the data in a smart and active way, well integrated in their workflow. Other than that it is very important to have the results measurable from day 1.
As an Engagement Manager your main responsibility is to make sure our customers receive the first benefits from Vainu during the implementation period. In addition you deliver consulting and training services throughout the customer lifecycle to our bigger customers, which means you help them grow along the way.
- Ensuring the successful onboarding of Vainu for all dutch customers
- Doing consultation work & training to deliver value throughout the customer's lifecycle
- Helping customers create winning sales & marketing workflows to help them achieve their goals
To become a successful Engagement Manager requires:
- At least 2 years of experience in a consultant or project manager role in relevant fields
- Basic understanding and interest in Sales and/or SaaS business
- Ability to empower others
- Self-confidence and expertise to bravely give solutions for the customer. To address their challenges is something you are not afraid of.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT - Native level language skills in Dutch and fluency in English.
In addition, it is very useful if you have:
- Business-oriented mindset and understanding of business and sales strategies
- An eye for details
- Understanding of CRM Systems
- Good self-discipline and self-leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-performing environment
- Ability to prioritise quickly and focus on high-impact activities
- Willingness to take those extra steps needed to exceed
- A structured way of working and time-wise precise. Focusing on scalability is needed.