We are changing the way B2B companies do business. We believe that being data-driven across the organization is key to success and we want to help our customers increase their revenue with actionable high-quality company data.
We are proud to be able to help our customers in the Nordics do better business every day. The next step will be expanding into the international market with our AI-powered global offering.
Now we are seeking a Junior Customer Success Manager with a competitive mindset to join our Nordic mid-market business team. You don’t need to have previous CS experience - we will teach the tricks to you. However, you need to enjoy talking actively with customers and have 12+ months of previous B2B SaaS sales experience.
Customer Success Manager Role
If there are hunter and farmer roles, this CS Role is 99% a hunter role. You will have your own portfolio and help your customers get value from Vainu’s data. Within your customers, you also actively seek possibilities to activate usage to make sure that they see all the possibilities they could accomplish with our data. Your customers are mainly B2B sales teams — and many of them in the SaaS industry. That’s why also you need to have a solid understanding and experience in successful B2B SaaS sales.
You will need to have a good business understanding and a curious mindset to figure out opportunities that a data-driven approach can offer. Furthermore, you will need to be talented at communicating the value of our data for various business cases, and the guts to do the job even if the customer has already decided to resign their contract.
In SaaS business, it’s all about retention - and this is the most important KPI that you have. We know that the customers who integrate our data into their existing processes renew at the highest rate, and that is why it is crucial to have a good understanding of the basics of the CRM systems we integrate with.
What do we expect from you?
- A mindset of meeting and exceeding targets together with your team.
- Ability to steer sales discussions and pick up the most important value props from the customer’s story.
- At least one year of previous experience in active B2B sales, preferably from the SaaS industry.
- A basic understanding of most common CRMs (such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Dynamics, and PipeDrive).
- Native-level proficiency in Swedish and ability to work fluently in English. Proficiency in other Nordic languages is a plus.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
We offer you
- Competitive salary with on average 50% monthly base and 50% commission that is based on your portfolio’s net retention and your ability to convert customers to our renewed platform.
- Annual gross OTE as Junior CSM is 72.000 €.
- Flexibility: During the first 6 months we expect you to work more at our office in central Stockholm or Helsinki, and after that, you can choose where you want to work. Our commercial teams work approximately one day per week together at the office, and once a month altogether in Helsinki or Stockholm. Also, working hours are flexible.
- Work equipment of your choice (e.g. MacBook laptop and an iPhone)
- Nice events: breakfast at the office every Wednesday, after work at least once a month, quarterly team meet-ups in different offices, great company parties, trips, etc.
- Benefits based on the local market standards, we can tell you more about these.
The Recruiting Process
- Apply online! No need to call first, but you are super welcome to do so, should you have any questions in your mind.
- Our HR calls the most promising candidates to learn a bit more about them and answer any questions.
- First interview with HR and Vainu's RevOps.
- Online assessment.
- Second interview with a business case with Vainu’s senior management.
- Reference calls.
- Hiring decision.
Questions about the role? You are welcome to contact Vainu's Head of HR Pauliina Päivärinta and ask anything (+358 44 238 8007, email@example.com).