Vainu’s mission is to make B2B salespeople better at their jobs by providing them with real-time company data, when and where they need it to be successful. During our first five years, our solution has become the most popular sales prospecting platform in the Nordics. In the fall of 2019, we’re releasing a new product offering, which injects our data directly into the most popular CRM systems in the Nordics—making salespeople’s lives easier than ever before.
In your role, you'll sell to sales and marketing leadership in companies that belong to our ideal customer profile. You'll build your own pipeline, and you have sole responsibility of your own sales targets. You will have at least 20 meetings with different companies in a month, with an average sales cycle of 30 days. Your home base will be Vainu's office in the heart of Copenhagen.
The position is especially fitting for those with 3-5 years of past experience in solution sales, within software sales and technology field of business. Past experience with common CRMs or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, HubSpot) is preferred. Native level Danish skills is a must-have to perform in this position.
What Vainu has to offer
Vainu’s a great home for a salesperson. We take sales seriously, and it shows:
- We use a modern tool stack: Pipedrive, Vainu, HubSpot, GetAccept, Zoom, and Slack are used daily.
- Our sales process is well documented, so you don’t have to come up with everything from scratch.
- Vainu is well known amongst its target group, which helps you succeed in your role.
- Marketing and sales works extremely well together, with joint goals: marketing is equally data-driven in their approach.
- We invest in the development of our team: weekly training is organized with everyone in sales, and those interested can also take part in online courses to strengthen their expertise in the SaaS industry.
- Your managers and colleagues have years of success in B2B sales, and will gladly help get you up to speed and develop in your career.