Are you also interested in marketing technology with a proven ROI for their customers? Are you someone that loves working as part of a highly skilled, international team? If you answered yes to everything, we should talk.
Vainu’s building a real-time company data platform for data-driven salespeople and marketers, with over 2,500 customers across Europe. For continued growth in the Netherlands, we’re now looking for a Country Marketing Manager to take ownership of all marketing efforts for the Dutch market. You’ll have a significant impact on the success and culture of our 10-person team, based in both Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
As a Country Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage the Dutch marketing pipeline, overseeing the process of qualifying and routing inbound leads to sales.
- Have ownership over all marketing communications for the Dutch market — you’ll be our voice in the Netherlands.
- Plan and execute the local marketing calendar according to plan (blog posts, newsletters, customer stories, events).
- Work closely with the global marketing team to localize global marketing initiatives (product releases, PR, SEO, paid advertising).
- Collaborate with local stakeholders on spreading the word on real-time sales within the market.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- You have 1+ years of marketing experience in B2B, preferably at a technology company.
- You have experience with digital marketing tools and tactics (HubSpot experience is a plus).
- You’re native in Dutch and excellent in English, both spoken and written.
- You have great written communication skills with a proven ability to influence others.
- You’re self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to structure your work independently in a scaleup environment.
You’ll love us because:
- Our team is phenomenal.
- We invest in our people, personally and professionally. Expect continuous learning and travel between our European offices.
- We offer a competitive base salary, commission, and benefits.
- You’ll be a part of high growth in an innovative field.