Are you interested in sales technology with a proven ROI for customers? Are you someone that loves working as part of a highly skilled and motivated team? Would you like to sell something that you use everyday - to people just like you? If you answered yes to everything, we should talk.
Vainu is building a real-time company data platform for data-driven salespeople and marketers, with over 2,500 customers across Europe. During our first five years, our solution has become the most popular sales prospecting platform in the Nordics. In January 2020, we released a new product offering, which injects our data directly into the most popular CRM systems in the Nordics — making salespeople’s lives easier than ever before.
For continued growth in Sweden, we’re now on the hunt for more Sales Managers to join our New Business team to sell our new offering Vainu for CRM. You’ll work in a data-driven workplace with sole responsibility over your own sales targets. Your base will be in Stockholm, Sweden, but you will also work closely with talented colleagues from other departments and countries.
As a Sales Manager at Vainu, you will:
- Practice real-time sales and target sales- and marketing leadership in companies that belong to our ideal customer profile.
- Build your own pipeline and have sole responsibility of your own monthly sales targets.
- Work in top notch sales tools that tells you who to talk to and when - you’ll never run out of good prospects!
- Work closely with our local Marketing Manager - not only to build pipeline (inbounds) but also to move your prospects forward in the sales process through qualitative content and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team to make sure our customers’ ROI is prioritized.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a Master’s (or Bachelor’s) degree in business, IT or a related field.
- You have 3+ years of sales experience in B2B, preferably at a SaaS / technology company.
- You have past experience with common sales tools and tactics (CRM and / or Marketing Automation is a BIG plus).
- You’re native in Swedish and excellent in English, both spoken and written.
- Being a teamplayer is in your genes and you want to inspire and be inspired by your colleagues.
- You’re self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to structure your work independently in a scaleup environment.
- You can see yourself as a key person in our next growth phase the next 2-3 years.
You’ll love us because:
- You’ll be a part of high growth in an innovative field, as a market forerunner.
- We work daily in a smart ecosystem of modern sales tools: Vainu, Pipedrive, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Hubspot, GetAccept, Zoom and Slack.
- We’re sales people selling to sales people - Vainu is well known amongst its target group, which helps you succeed in your role.
- Marketing and sales work extremely well together, with joint goals: marketing is equally data-driven in their approach.
- We invest in our people, personally and professionally. Expect continuous learning and occasional travel between our Nordic offices.
- We offer a competitive base salary, sales commission, and benefits.
Can’t wait to send in your application? Don’t - we look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions about the position, please contact Emil Westrin, Country Manager Sweden at email@example.com or +46 70 216 25 99.