Are you looking for a new opportunity with a fast-growing scaleup in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you eager to be a part of the future of data-driven B2B marketing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, anything-is-possible environment?
Vainu is looking for a part-time (12-20 hrs) content creator to join the Dutch team. Our ideal candidate is someone who understands B2B marketing needs, but doesn't agree with its boring status quo.
Vainu is one of the most advanced company data platforms out there. Our data fuels the systems of commercial teams with the information they need to succeed. Vainu's mission is, in everything we do, to move salespeople and marketers forward. Your work as content creator will contribute to the professional success of our audience, as our content is about how to improve in sales and marketing. If you thrive on helping others succeed, this is the job for you!
As our new Content Creator, you'll have strategic ideas about local content creation and enjoy creating it. In addition to writing from scratch, you also enjoy the localization of English blogs and other copy into Dutch, and you know how and where to optimize content and conversion assets such as forms, pop-ups and so on.
In addition to excelling at written content, you're eager to help out with other marketing efforts. Some examples: video, offline marketing, customer marketing. Your ideas and input are what makes the team fly!
Team and office
You'll be working at our Amsterdam office, working closely with our country marketing manager and the rest of the sales team. Also, you'll be part of the global marketing team which means online communicating in GIF's and Spotify playlists, never ending slack threads and the delight of seasonal team meetings in the Nordics. Considering the day-today Amsterdam office vibe: being so close to sales, your work is always celebrated and seen. Sales and marketing misaligned? Not with our team.
- Planning and executing the Dutch content calendar
- Repurposing English-language content: you understand localization entails more than translating content and often means a complete recreation for our local proposition and audience
- Creating new content such as case studies, blog posts, video scripts, etc.
- Writing and sending our monthly newsletter
- Publishing content on LinkedIn, and helping the sales team share it on theirs
- Measuring results of all written content, and acting upon your analysis
- Scripting videos and coming up with new video ideas
- Taking part in planning Dutch marketing strategy
- Making sure all our content is consistent with our brand style guide
- Collaborating with content creators in the Dutch market
What we're looking for
- You're fluent in Dutch and English
- You're available to work for 12-20 hours a week (could be more down the road!)
- You have excellent penmanship in Dutch, combined with a creative mind
- You know the difference between social copy, ad copy and have different content ideas for different parts of the marketing funnel
- You have experience with social media management
- You’re good with deadlines
- You've worked with HubSpot and understand HTML (or know of them and eager to learn more!)
- You have 0-1 years of experience in Content Marketing
- You're kind, brave, and unapologetically yourself
- You’re available to start September 1st
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud (photoshop and illustrator)
- Experience in B2B sales and marketing content
- Experience or interest with video and photography
What we offer
- A steep learning curve
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam (TQ/The Next Web: a working space filled with tech startups and innovators)
- Free daily fruit and coffee
- Friday night drinks (best happy hours of Amsterdam in TQ) and lots of team activities
- Laptop and all the other gear you may need
- Travel expenses
- Trips across the Nordics visiting your co-workers
- An international team
- Best tech stack powering the future of sales and marketing
- We enjoy working from home and flexible hours for the sake of getting things done :p
Read all the way till here and can't wait to get started? Apply!
We're looking forward to meeting you.