What we do
Vainu’s mission is to make B2B sales people better at their jobs by providing them with real-time company data, at the right time and in the right place. During our first five years, our solution has become the most popular sales prospecting platform in the Nordics. Last year, we released a new product offering, and our mission is to inject Vainu’s data directly into every Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Hubspot, Pipedrive and SuperOffice CRM environment in the Nordics. Once we’ve done that, we keep the CRMs up-to-date and provide our customers with premium data, making B2B sales and marketing smarter and more automated than ever before.
Our colleagues get a true sense of ownership as they see how their performance directly contributes to our success in Sweden. We provide you with exquisite on-boarding and continuous training to complement your existing skill sets. Hence you get to enjoy and build on your unique personal and professional growth opportunities.
Our team always works hard to reach targets and we love to celebrate our wins with occasional (international) office parties, different outdoor activities, and team days. Note: a comfy coat is preferable since we often visit our HQ located in Helsinki, Finland. We offer a competitive base salary with an uncapped commission. Hop on board and you will be working with our office on Kungsgatan in central Stockholm.
What you’ll be doing
In your role, you'll sell Vainu’s solution to sales and marketing leadership in companies within our ideal customer profile. You'll build your own pipeline, and you have sole responsibility for your own sales targets. You will have at least 25 meetings with different companies in a month.
The position is especially suitable for those with at 2-5 years of past experience in B2B sales and experience from working with deals sized 100.000 - 300.000 SEK, preferably within the software sales and technology field of business. Past experience with common CRMs or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, HubSpot) is a plus. Native level Swedish skills is a must-have to perform in this position. And most importantly, you need to have a strong desire to take medium-sized and large companies towards more data-driven and smarter sales and marketing.
What we offer you
Vainu is a great home for a salesperson. We take sales seriously:
- We invest in the development of our team: 10 % of your working time can be spent on personal development and regular training is organized with everyone in sales.
- Your managers and colleagues have years of success in B2B sales, and will gladly help to get you up to speed and develop in your career.
- Marketing and sales works extremely close together, with joint goals: marketing is equally data-driven in their approach.
- Our sales process is well documented, so no need to reinvent the wheel.
- Vainu is well known amongst its target group, which helps you succeed in your role.
- We use a modern tool stack: Pipedrive, Vainu, HubSpot, GetAccept, Zoom, and Slack are used daily.
Welcome to reach out to our Sales Director in Sweden Afif Chahrstan (+46737045796 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you got any questions regarding this position. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!