Are you a budding content marketer looking for an exciting challenge at a rapidly growing company? Are you interested in sales and marketing technology with a proven ROI for its customers? Want to start your career in marketing in a highly impactful role? If you answered yes to all three, we should talk.
Vainu is building a real-time company data platform for salespeople and marketers, with over 2,500 customers across Europe. For continued growth in Denmark, we’re now looking for a Danish-speaking marketing associate to work from our Copenhagen office (and partly remote), under our Nordic Marketing Manager. You’ll have a significant impact on the success of our Danish market entry.
As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Create impactful sales and marketing content in Danish for various marketing initiatives such as blog, local advertising and social media.
- Optimize the content on our website to best suit and reach our target audience.
- Be responsible for the company's tone and voice in Denmark while localizing and translating existing content pieces from English or Swedish to Danish.
- Assist with planning of local events and campaigns.
- Support with administrative tasks in our marketing tool to improve the quality of leads.
- Support with UI-translations to help improve our Danish offering.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a degree in marketing, communication, business, or a related field.
- You’re native-speaking in Danish and fluent in either Swedish or English.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
- You have an interest in both technology and sales and marketing.
- You’re not afraid to take initiative with tasks you think could have an impact.
- You’re motivated by an agile startup culture.
What we offer:
- Challenging, but fun, project work that will develop your skills.
- Hands-on knowledge in sales and marketing.
- Fixed compensation.
- Motivated and highly skilled colleagues.
- Visibility into a high growth company in an innovative field.
- Weekly breakfast, pension, fun team gatherings and other perks!
If you got any questions regarding this position, don't hesitate to contact our Nordic Marketing Manager, Emelie Malmquist at +46 725 385 999 or email@example.com. We're looking forward to reading your application!