Vainu in brief
Vainu offers a company data platform that helps companies to sell more. We collect company data at scale and make it easily consumable in our customers' existing business systems through our platform. More at vainu.com.
Job in brief
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager for our Nordic enterprise team. We expect you to take strong ownership of your appointed portfolio: your mission is to retain your customers by leading the journey and by helping them realize measurable ROI.
You will also be responsible for leading customer implementation projects and finding upsell possibilities to maximize the customer’s lifetime value. You constantly make sure that your customers capitalize on the value of the service they have bought, and you actively look for possibilities to sell other features and identify churn risks.
If your intrinsic motivation is to help customers succeed, we want to meet you.
- Ensuring customer retention in your portfolio and proactively spotting upsell opportunities. Individual, team, and company goals are based on MRR growth and we keep a close eye on net revenue retention development.
- Owning internal and external relationships:
- Partnering with different teams at Vainu (professional services, support, tech) to ensure stellar customer experience throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
- Creating and maintaining relations with key customer stakeholders.
- Understanding and recommending solutions to strategic, operational, and technical challenges that your customers are facing.
- Developing an overall long-term strategy with your customers, including the creation of account plans.
- Owning around 50 large and enterprise customers. Some of your customers will be new while others may have been using Vainu for a longer period.
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience of working with 30.000 EUR ARR customers.
- Experience in owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship in a retention-focused role.
- Former experience working with CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, MS Dynamics)
- Courage to set expectations both internally and externally: you are in charge of the success of your customers and need to steer the collaboration accordingly
- Ability to understand complex business-related challenges in different industries and illustrate to our customers how our data solves these issues.
- Excellent skills in Swedish and full working proficiency in English.
- Monthly base salary + a competitive commission. OTE (annual gross) SEK 900.000 - 1.300.000.
- Flexible remote work policy.
- Personal development: spend 10 % of your working time on self-learning. You’ll receive a yearly budget that will enable you to buy e.g. online courses.
- Team gatherings: you are encouraged to visit the team in other countries every month and participate in quarterly meetups.
- We have a strong camaraderie in the company. You can be yourself, you’re encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your success. Your colleagues will help you to grow and support you along the way.
You will be part of Vainu’s Enterprise team. You will report to the Enterprise CS Team Lead, Robert Nordling.
Process and more info
- HR Screening call
- 1st interview (HR & Team Lead)
- Personality & logical online assessment (60 min)
- 2nd interview (Head of Enterprise)
- 3rd interview (Head of Commercial / Vainu's co founder)
We’ll review applications continuously and hire the right matches. Feel free to contact Robert if you have any questions about the role (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46725392999).
We look forward to hearing from you!