What we do
Vainu’s mission is to make B2B sales people better at their jobs by providing them with real-time company data, at the right time and in the right place. In order to do that, we want to inject our data directly into every CRM environment in the Nordics. Once we’ve done that, we keep the CRMs up-to-date and provide our customers with premium data, making B2B sales and marketing smarter and more automated than ever before.
This is an exciting time to join Vainu. Our tight-knit team cares about collaboration and delivering world-class experiences to our customers. At Vainu, you’ll get to enjoy and build up your unique personal and professional growth opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
The Sales Development Representative will play an important role in increasing sales by establishing contact and setting up meetings with prospects. The core task is contacting key decision makers and book meetings with mid-sized and large companies within our ideal customer profile. The calling list will include hot leads from marketing and “triggers” generated by our own solution. The successful candidate has a strong desire to advocate a data-driven way of doing sales and marketing, and preferably has prior experience from a pre-sales position.
As a Sales Development Representative you will
- book meetings with key decision makers via phone, email and LinkedIn
- contact leads generated by marketing, through external sources and identified microsegments
- conduct meetings with inbound leads in the SME segment
Who you are
The successful candidate
- has some experience from a similar role
- wants to develop him-/herself within B2B SaaS sales
- is passionate about our solution and desires to act as an advocate for it
- is resilient: being rejected doesn’t kill the spirit
- knows how to earn attention and come across as trustworthy
- is motivated by working towards ambitious goals
- has a sense of business and ability to communicate our value proposition to prospects within various industries
Please note that fluency in Swedish is a requirement as it is the working language in this position.
What we offer you
Working at Vainu is a great opportunity:
- We take personal development seriously: employees can spend 10 % of their working time on personal development beyond their designated role, and regular team- and company-wide training sessions are also organized.
- You’ll enjoy our employee benefits such as pension and health allowance.
- You’ll be part of a working environment where you can be yourself, where you’re encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your own success. Your colleagues will kindly push you to grow and support you along the way.
- Marketing and sales work extremely close together, with joint goals: everyone is equally data-driven in their approach.
- Our processes are well documented, so no need to reinvent the wheel.
- Vainu is well known amongst its target group, which helps you succeed in your role.
- We are an inclusive workplace: we celebrate and value everyone and the characteristics that make you unique.
We’re looking forward to reading your application! If you have any questions about the role, please contact our Country Manager Afif Chahrstan (firstname.lastname@example.org / +46-73 704 5796).