This is Vainu
Vainu offers a Sales Intelligence platform that helps companies achieve personalization at scale in their sales and marketing efforts. Powered by technology to collect, read and understand all company information ever written, Vainu makes real-time company insights easily consumable by building automated workflows in our customers' existing business systems.
We are now looking for Sales Development Representatives in Sweden, Norway and Denmark to be part of our Scandinavian organization. At Vainu, our tight-knit team truly cares about collaboration and delivering world-class experiences to our customers. You’ll get to enjoy and build up your unique personal and professional growth opportunities.
Responsibility and impact
The Sales Development Representative plays an important role in increasing sales by establishing contact and setting up meetings with prospects. The core task is contacting key decision makers and book meetings with mid-sized and large companies within our ideal customer profile. The calling list will include hot leads from marketing and “triggers” generated by our own solution. The successful candidate has a strong desire to advocate a data-driven way of doing sales and marketing, and preferably has prior experience from a pre-sales position.
As our Sales Development Representative you will
- book meetings with key decision makers via phone, email and LinkedIn
- contact leads generated by marketing, through external sources and identified microsegments
- conduct meetings with inbound leads in the SME segment
Pursue a career in SaaS sales
To succeed in this role we’d want you to have
- some experience from a similar role
- a desire to develop yourself within B2B SaaS sales
- passion about our solution and desire to act as an advocate for it
- resilience: being rejected doesn’t kill your spirit
- The ability to earn attention and come across as trustworthy
- motivation driven by work towards ambitious goals
- a sense of business and ability to communicate our value proposition to prospects within various industries
Please note that you need to be fluent in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish to be able to work as an SDR for our Scandinavian organisation.
Build your future
Working at Vainu is a great opportunity:
- We take personal development seriously: employees can spend 10 % of their working time on personal development beyond their designated role, and regular team- and company-wide training sessions are also organized.
- You’ll enjoy our employee benefits such as pension and health allowance.
- You’ll be part of a working environment where you can be yourself, where you’re encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your own success. Your colleagues will kindly push you to grow and support you along the way.
- Marketing and sales work extremely close together, with joint goals: everyone is equally data-driven in their approach.
- Our processes are well documented, so no need to reinvent the wheel.
- Vainu is well known amongst its target group, which helps you succeed in your role.
- We are an inclusive workplace: we celebrate and value everyone and the characteristics that make you unique.
We’re looking forward to reading your application! If you have any questions about the role, please contact Head of Scandinavia Afif Chahrstan (email@example.com / +46-73 704 5796).